RepRisk offers a suite of premium risk management and compliance solutions that helps prevent and manage business conduct risks.
RepRisk ESG Risk Platform
RepRisk’s flagship product, the ESG Risk Platform, is the world’s largest due diligence database on ESG and business conduct risks, and serves as the foundation for all our products and services.
The Platform supports data-driven decision-making by leveraging proprietary quantitative data (risk metrics and analytics) and extensive qualitative research for companies, projects, sectors, countries, ESG issues, NGOs, and more. It is delivered as a Software as a Service, with a user-friendly interface and access at any time, from anywhere.
Use the RepRisk Platform to:
- Conduct in-depth risk research on listed and non-listed companies as well as projects (e.g. mines, pipelines, dams, ships, etc.) – of all sizes, from all sectors and countries, including emerging and frontier markets
- Monitor your risks daily via customizable Watchlists and a tailored email Alert Service
- Easily identify the risks in your client, investment, or supplier portfolio via powerful filter features
- Check compliance with internal policies and international standards such as the UN Global Compact, the Equator Principles, the UNPRI, and more
RepRisk Data Feeds
RepRisk Data Feeds are customized exports of RepRisk’s proprietary risk metrics and analytics that are integrated into your internal systems. They are delivered in CSV or XML format via a secure FTP, on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Use Data Feeds to:
- Screen and monitor ESG and business conduct risks systematically in large datasets
- Flag companies that potentially violate internal policies or international standards
- Integrate ESG and business conduct data into risk and compliance systems and investment analysis frameworks
RepRisk Essential is a managed service that supports companies in identifying, monitoring, and responding to ESG and business conduct risks related to their subsidiaries, suppliers, business partners, competitors, and investment portfolios.
Use RepRisk Essential to:
- Have your subsidiaries, suppliers, business partners, competitors, and investment portfolios checked for compliance with your internal policies and international standards
- Be informed on a need-to-know basis about any risk incidents relevant to your operations, which are identified through our daily monitoring
- Enjoy full visibility and control thanks to customized and comprehensive reports
- Be empowered to actively manage and respond to business conduct risk
RepRisk Benchmarking Briefs are corporate benchmarking reports that assess your company's exposure to ESG risks and benchmarks it with a customized peer list. The convenient PDF report is available for all companies in the RepRisk ESG Risk Platform and can be purchased directly from the RepRisk Brief page.
RepRisk Supplier Monitoring Briefs are high-level reports that systematically screen your suppliers to identify those that are most exposed to ESG risks. The PDF brief is customizable according to your supplier universe, ESG criteria, and frequency of delivery.
Use Benchmarking Briefs to:
- Obtain an overview of the ESG risk exposure for a specific company
- Benchmark a customizable peer comparison on ESG issues
- Support internal management reporting and communications
Use Supplier Monitoring Briefs to:
- Screen and monitor large supply chains efficiently
- Identify those suppliers that are most exposed to risks
- Support supplier monitoring, engagement, and risk management processes
RepRisk Company Reports are detailed research reports for an individual company. The PDF reports are ideal for users interested in specific information on only one or a few companies and can be purchased directly from the RepRisk Report page.
RepRisk Portfolio Monitoring Reports are comprehensive qualitative research reports that systematically identify companies most likely to violate internal policies and international standards. The PDF report is dynamically generated to include the latest information from our ESG Risk Platform and is fully customizable to your investment universe, ESG criteria, and frequency of delivery.
Use Company Reports to:
- Gain an in-depth look at the ESG risk exposure of one company
- Identify the ESG hot spots for a company using a combination of qualitative data (risk analytics and metrics) and qualitative research
- Gain historical insight through a 10+ year data history
Use Portfolio Monitoring Reports to:
- Screen and monitor large investment portfolios efficiently and effectively
- Identify companies that are most exposed to ESG and business conduct risk and are most likely to violate internal policies and international standards
- Support company engagement and exclusion processes